Thursday, December 30, 2004

2nd meeting with Phantom

heee...went to watch phantom again today with cuiyan...
Enjoyed the show more this time round...though cuiyan commented that she enjoyed the first time more...

PS: heee....cuiyan fell asleep during the show...and she thought i did not know...haaha...maybe she was too tired....

Really really enjoyed the scene at the roof top of the Opera House, Christine and Raoul:

RAOUL:
No more talkof darkness,
Forget thesewide-eyed fears.
I'm
here,
nothing can harm you - my words will warm and calm you.

Let me beyour freedom,
let daylightdry -your tears.
I'm here,with you,
beside you,to guard you and to guide you . . .

CHRISTINE:
Say you love me
everywaking moment,
turn my head with
talk of summertime . . .

Say you need me with you,
now and always . . .
promise me that allyou
say is true - that's all I askof you . . .

RAOUL:
Let me be your shelter,
let me be your light.
You're safe:
No one will find you
your fears are far behind you . . .

CHRISTINE:
All I wantis freedom, a world with no more night . . .
and you
always beside me
to hold me and to hide me . . .

RAOUL:
Then say you'll share with me
one love, one lifetime . . .
Let me lead you from your solitude . . .
Say you need me
with you here,
beside you . . .
anywhere you go,
let me go too -
Christine,
that's all I askof you . . .

CHRISTINE:
Say you'll share with me
one love, one lifetime . . .
say the word and I will follow you . . .

BOTH:
Share each day with me,
each night,
each morning . . .

CHRISTINE:
Say you love me . . .

RAOUL:
You know I do . . .

BOTH:
Love me -
that's all I ask of you . . .

super romantic! i will surely melt if someone says this to me... heee....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

then i hope someone will say this to u soon.....