Sunday, December 06, 2009

Backpacking TW Day 1

Day Two:
Arrived at Taipei Backpackers in Ximenting. Nice clean place, except for the long flight of steps to the main counter.

Was very very very hungry, so decided to get some food. It was cold that day in ximenting. 16 degrees celcius when i reached the airport at around 2. They thought i was going to TW for studies. HEe...so i looked Uni age? During the flight, I sat between two Uncles from M'sia. Friendly uncles. Anyway, in Ximenting, I believe the temperature went lower when the sun went down. Hungry and cold, I walked into the first warmer looking food providing shop大車輪. It turned out to be a nice restaurant that served good japanese cuisine. Some photos to make u hungry. :P


guess how much that was? I thought it would be a very expensive meal for the kind of food I ordered. Surprisingly, it's only NTD298!

No comments: