Friday, November 25, 2005

蘑菇kena arrowed MEME from 小嫒!

7 things that scare me:

  1. cockroach
  2. headache
  3. horror movies
  4. parent's call
  5. sorethroat
  6. hospitals
  7. no tv or the computer

7 things that i like most:

  1. 张克帆的所有专辑
  2. 五月天 的所有专辑
  3. karaoke!!!
  4. good friends
  5. students saying they love me
  6. snuggling up in bed on a rainy day watching Jap Dramas/VCDs
  7. cute things

7 important things in my room:

  1. my cupboard of cds and vcds
  2. my bed
  3. my pillow
  4. my bolster
  5. my quilt cover
  6. my computer
  7. my wardrobe


7 things i can do:

  1. Watch VCD all through the night
  2. Sing karaoke for 8 hours straight
  3. get gittery when i smell antiseptic in hospital
  4. chase idols at my age
  5. turn my head and forget wat i was going to say
  6. turn my head and forget wat i was in the room for
  7. open my mouth but the name of the student wont come out

7 things i can't do:

  1. Drive
  2. Play the piano
  3. Finish "Howard's End" (been reading it for more than a year)
  4. Finish 张清芳's CD (cannot go beyond song number 4)
  5. fall in love easily??
  6. tolerate disrepectful behaviour
  7. people singing out of tune on national TV


7 things i say the most:

  1. OK lor
  2. 还好
  3. 要不要下去吃?
  4. 同学们午安
  5. 阿信!
  6. K?
  7. 。。。

7 people who have to do this:

  1. 芦苇
  2. chewycandy
  3. memories
  4. 漂流者
  5. 蟑螂
  6. 福地
  7. 小心

3 comments:

Lionel Tan said...

hahaha...you also scare of me

"7 things that scare me:

1. cockroach "

Wah..still top of the list man! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Oh dear, Lizard also arrowed me for this meme. So I going to have one chinese version and an English version of this Meme. :)

壁虎 said...

wah u cockroach! u do 2 ar? then skali somemore ppl arrow u how?
hahahahaha~~~~

Xiaoxin (小心) said...

收到你的meme了!我会快快完成!